FOUR people have been arrested following a shooting in Nerja last year.
The incident, in which three of the arrested were injured, is believed to be the result of a botched hashish deal.
After the shooting on March 26, Guardia Civil officers opened an investigation before arresting two Moroccan nationals in Torrox and Almeria for their part in the drug deal.
Another man, believed to be an associate of the gunman, was later arrested along with the assailant himself at a house in El Ejido, Almeria.
From the property officers seized a vehicle believed to have been used on the day of the shooting.
Guardia Civil, who have now closed investigations into the incident, say they are confident that both the gunman and the three injured men were involved in the dealing of hashish.
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00