- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Business seminar to be held in Mijas
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE British Chamber of Commerce will be hoisting a seminar in Mijas this week.
The conference, which will be held at the Ciomijas Hotel in La Cala, is set to cover a wide range of topics which are currently hitting the headlines.
There will be talks on tax laws, money laundering, data protection and more.
Tickets for the seminar, which will be held on June 13 at 6.30pm, are priced at €18 for members and €20 for non members.
For more information contact [email protected]
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]