POPULAR Marbella restaurant La Sala celebrated its millionth transaction last week and one lucky couple won a fabulous prize.
Aidan and Karen Chadwick were delighted to receive the coveted Golden Ticket during their meal. Their fabulous prize includes visits to all of Sala Group’s venues, including a champagne breakfast at El Rincon de la Sala, lunch at Sala Beach and even the VIP Jacuzzi Suite at Aqwa Mist.
“We can’t believe it!” said Karen, who lives in Cancelada. “It’s made our year”
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23