IÑAKI URDANGARIN has brought further embarrassment to the royal family after a series of emails in which he made crude and sexist jokes were leaked.
The disgraced son-in-law of King Juan Carlos was reported by El Mundo to have sent an email which included a pun about Prince Felipe and Letizia’s bedroom activities, and screenshots of prominant female newsreaders at the time, including Letizia, entitled ‘orgasms’.
In another email he forwards a photo montage comparing Jaime de Marichalar, former husband of Princess Elena, to Inspector Clouseau and Inspector Gadget, all of whom have a penchant for trench coats and trilby hats.
A third email to friends says he has taken a job with a Spanish NGO to work with refugees in the Middle East, attaching a photograph of the group he has been assigned to work with – six topless girls with rifles.
The emails were taken from the prince’s computer, which was seized as part of an investigation into allegations he embezzled public funds.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40