A GIBRALTARIAN woman accused of snorting cocaine off the bonnet of an unmarked police car, while a drug squad officer was inside the car, has been found not guilty.
It was alleged that the woman had been seen snorting a ‘suspicious substance’ by undercover police officers, who were operating in the area of the Landport ditch car park last June.
After allegedly seeing the woman and her friend snorting the drug off the bonnet of his car, the member of the RGP’s Drug Squad alerted other undercover officers in the area, who arrested her.
A search of her handbag was said to have resulted in the discovered of a plastic wrapper containing cocaine.
The trial opened and closed at Gibraltar’s Supreme Court.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05