THE Costa del Sol has long been known for attracting the world’s buffest bodies… and now one of the buffest of them all has been flexing his guns in Marbella.
English bodybuilder and six time Mr Olympia, Dorian Yates, was spotted in Puerto Banus celebrity hang-out La Sala last week.
Yates happily posed for photos and chatted with fans who recognised him at the luxury restaurant.
Widely considered as a true great of modern bodybuilding, Yates is ranked fourth on the all-time list behind Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
La Sala has a growing reputation for attracting the world’s top sportsmen and celebrities. Among those spotted are footballers Stephen Carr and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as well as TV chef Jamie Oliver and star of The Apprentice Lord Alan Sugar.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36