A group of three volunteers found him at 4am this morning in a farmhouse in Istan.
Crisitian had disappeared on Sunday evening from his home in Las Vegas del Colmenar to search for his dog who had escaped.
The dog returned home hours later but Cristian did not.
A total of 70 Guardia Civil officers, volunteers and firemen were involved in the search mission.
Cristian is said to be in ‘perfect health’ as there was plenty of food and water in the farmhouse in which he was staying.
The farmhouse had been searched earlier that day but the boy had managed to remain hidden.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36