SINGER Isabel Pantoja has secured a six-day release from prison, where she is serving a two-year sentence for money-laundering.
It is the third time she has been freed since going to prison in November 2014.
She emerged from prison wearing sunglasses, white trousers and a red blouse just after 10.30 on Thursday before her brother drove her away to her Cadiz farm.
The Sevilla singer was denied early release last week, but she has already enjoyed one four-day release permit and another six-day release in July.
She was sentenced to two years in prison after being found guilty of allowing money-laundering by her partner, ex-Marbella mayor Julian Munoz.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00