IF laid-back charm and easy access to virgin beaches is what you are after for a holiday then take a break at Hotel Villa Erina.
This charming boutique hotel lies just a pebble’s throw from the Castillo de la Duquesa and boasts a salt-water, non-chlorinated swimming pool and whirlpool.
Owner Romeo Rammazzo, originally from Puglia in Italy, has more than 40 years experience in the hotel industry and has been welcoming guests to the Costa sel Sol since the hotel opened four years ago.
“This is a small and luxurious oasis in the middle of the countryside, five minutes from the beach and close to all the services you need,” said Romeo.
So if you’re looking to disconnect from the stresses and strains of modern life in an area where the locals will offer a warm Spanish welcome, Hotel Villa Erina is the place for you.
• Contact 672 236 603 or visit www.villaerina.com
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00