A POST-BREXIT poll has revealed more than 1.1 million people who voted to leave the EU now wish they had voted to stay.
The poll, carried out by Survation, found that people who used their vote as a ‘protest’ or thought that ‘it wouldn’t matter’ are now having second thoughts.
The Leave camp only won 1.3 million more votes than the remainers in the June 23 referendum.
But a new poll has found that 7% of Leavers ‘Bregret’ their decision, equal to 1,130,000, meaning had they voted Remain the margin would have been decreased to under a million.
The poll also reportedly revealed the equivalent of 696,000 Remainers would change their vote to Leave if they had the chance.
The fall out from the shock Leave victory has led to the creation of a petition calling for another referendum, which has almost gathered four million signatures.
Meanwhile, the UK’s leading parties are facing new leadership battles, while Scotland and Northern Ireland are looking to break from the UK.
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50