LIBERTY Seguros is the number one expatriate insurance provider in Spain with over 175,000 international clients who are cared for by over 300 agents and brokers.
The beauty of choosing Liberty Seguros, apart from the competitively priced insurance packages and flexible pricing structure, is the advantage of placing all your insurance needs with one company. Products include: Car, Home, Life, Marine, Business and Commercial, Personal Liability/Accident, Leisure (for example Golf), Pet and Communities Insurance.
Plus, Liberty Seguros provides its services in many languages, while all brokers and agents are experts in their field.
Incorporated in 1912, Liberty Seguros is part of the giant Liberty Mutual Group,one of the world’s largest insurance and financial institutions. The company has been insuring millions of people over 5 continents for over a century so its strength and foundations are unsurpassable.
For more information or the name of your nearest broker call 902 255 258 or visit the web site at: www.libertyexpatriates.es
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06