Madina Shokirova, daughter of oil tycoon Ilkhom Shokirova, flew her girlfriends into Marbella on a private jet.
They partied and soaked up the sun on a luxury yacht before Madina flew back to Russia to marry her fiancee, known only as Sador.
Madina shone the entire evening in her haute couture dress by British fashion house Ralph & Russo, which cost a staggering €540,000.
The exquisite gown was laced with silver embroidery, organza petals and hundreds of pearls and Swarovski crystals.
Designed by celebrity cake maker Renat Agzamov, it took three men to carry it to the dancefloor.
Madina’s father is the owner of the most luxurious hotel located in the capital city of Tashkent in north-eastern Uzbekistan.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16