A GROUP of British expats have popped the champagne corks after Donald Trump’s US presidential win.
Torre del Mar cafe owner Josh Grimshaw celebrated Trump’s astonishing surge to the White House with a boozy breakfast.
The La Tasca boss was up at four am to watch history being made in America’s bitterly divided election.
“We got the champagne flowing at about 10am to celebrate. We’re Trump supporters,” he told the Olive Press.
“I was up really early to watch it on TV. I had to. It is good news for the USA. It’s something different from the usual stuff.
“Down with the establishment!”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00