AN iconic piece of TV history could be yours for just €25,000.
British expat Nina Holmes is selling her well known Soller ice cream truck, as seen in the BBC’s critically acclaimed series The Night Manager.
Named the ‘Glace Moustache’, the fully functioning gelato pop-up has become a celeb in its own right since the hit show won various awards at the Golden Globes.
“I love the truck, but with two kids and hotel to look after, I don’t have the time to do it justice,” Nina told the Olive Press.
“The crew filmed with her for a whole day and served Tom Hiddleston and the cast, it was amazing to see, we watched them all day!.”
Filmed in the port of Soller, the scene sees Jonathan Pine – played by Hiddleston – take young Danny for a stroll in the resort.
As they are queuing up at the truck, spy chief Angela Barr, played by Olivia Colman, sidles up to eavesdrop and Pine manages to divulge crucial information.
Anyone interested in buying the truck should contact Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50
- British favourite Primark WILL be able to open in Marbella after five year battle - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 11:53
- Earthquake rocks residents in Spain’s Andalucia - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 17:03