IBIZA police have arrested a driver who tested positive for all drugs when breathalysed on New Year’s Day.
Roadside tests revealed the 31-year-old man had taken cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, cannabis and amphetamines.
Officers also recovered a mammoth drug haul from his car, including 20 pink pills, six purple, two wraps thought to be cocaine and a brown substance.
The red-faced reveller was pulled over by cops at 3:00am on Riambau Street, where he apparently displayed a ‘reckless attitude’.
He now faces a €1,000 fine, six points on his license, as well as a possible traffic offence for being under the influence.
Driving under the influence carries a sentence of up to sixth months, fines, 90 days of community service or having a license revoked for four years.
- ‘EXTREME RISK’: Balearic Islands to be hit by 8-metre waves tomorrow while orange warnings in place on Costa del Sol - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 13:52
- DOUBLE TROUBLE: Ronaldo gets 23-month jail sentence and €18.8m fine for tax evasion in Spain as Alonso maintains innocence - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 12:34
- DON’T JUDGE: ‘Fake lawyer’ on Costa del Sol arrested after she charged clients €2000 a minute - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 17:22
- IS IT A BIRD? Gibraltar introduces helicopter sightseeing tours in 2019 with Norwegian firm Fonnafly - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:37
- Spain and UK sign landmark deal mutually protecting voting rights after Brexit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 15:36
- RED FLAG: British expat bar owner in southern Spain faces huge fine for refusing to take down Union Jack - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 13:56
- WATCH: Police SMASH one of Europe’s largest cocaine labs run from luxury Costa del Sol villa - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:41
- UK and Irish investors claim €35 million for ‘ghost developments’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol that were never built - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HUGE drill scrambled from Madrid motorway to save little Julen trapped in well in Spain for over 100 hours - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 19:30
- Death toll rises to 12 in Spain’s Canary islands as flu outbreak reaches EPIDEMIC levels - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:29