IBIZA police have arrested a driver who tested positive for all drugs when breathalysed on New Year’s Day.
Roadside tests revealed the 31-year-old man had taken cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, cannabis and amphetamines.
Officers also recovered a mammoth drug haul from his car, including 20 pink pills, six purple, two wraps thought to be cocaine and a brown substance.
The red-faced reveller was pulled over by cops at 3:00am on Riambau Street, where he apparently displayed a ‘reckless attitude’.
He now faces a €1,000 fine, six points on his license, as well as a possible traffic offence for being under the influence.
Driving under the influence carries a sentence of up to sixth months, fines, 90 days of community service or having a license revoked for four years.
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- Mum on holiday in Spain kills only son by accidentally running him over in car park - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:40
- REVEALED: Two NEW skyscrapers will be tallest on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 12:48