THEY shouldn’t be too hard to spot.
The Scottish four-some Franz Ferdinand – famous for their slick suits and slicked back hair – are heading to Malaga later this year for a top secret gig.
The band, who already have connections with a rural hotel, near Ronda, will be playing the concert on November 8, as part of the San Miguel Unique tour.
The group, famous for hits such as Take Me Out, will also be playing in Barcelona and San Sebastian, with the exact venues also being kept a close secret.
For each concert there are 600 pairs of tickets up for grabs that can be obtained via a lottery system sponsored by the beer company.
And for those not lucky enough to win a ticket, the concert will be streamed live on Facebook.
Various members of the band are said to have invested money into a hotel purchasing scheme in the village of Montejaque, near Ronda.
Owner of the Yellow Elephant hotel Chris Risbey told the Olive Press last year that some of the group were “thinking about investing”.
Last night, he revealed: “I will see if I can find out where they are playing.”
The same tour last year saw English band Keane perform concerts in Barcelona and Bilbao.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00