THEY shouldn’t be too hard to spot.
The Scottish four-some Franz Ferdinand – famous for their slick suits and slicked back hair – are heading to Malaga later this year for a top secret gig.
The band, who already have connections with a rural hotel, near Ronda, will be playing the concert on November 8, as part of the San Miguel Unique tour.
The group, famous for hits such as Take Me Out, will also be playing in Barcelona and San Sebastian, with the exact venues also being kept a close secret.
For each concert there are 600 pairs of tickets up for grabs that can be obtained via a lottery system sponsored by the beer company.
And for those not lucky enough to win a ticket, the concert will be streamed live on Facebook.
Various members of the band are said to have invested money into a hotel purchasing scheme in the village of Montejaque, near Ronda.
Owner of the Yellow Elephant hotel Chris Risbey told the Olive Press last year that some of the group were “thinking about investing”.
Last night, he revealed: “I will see if I can find out where they are playing.”
The same tour last year saw English band Keane perform concerts in Barcelona and Bilbao.
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58