EVER fancied walking around an airport without security checks or baggage issues?
Well, until November 8, visitors to Gibraltar have the unique opportunity of exploring the brand new £50 million air terminal.
The stunning one-million capacity building, which is to be phased into use over the next few months, will become ‘security restricted’ after that date.
The terminal, which will eventually be accessed from both sides of the border, has been criticised for its high cost.
Shadow Minister for Civil Aviation Dr Joseph Garcia said: “When compared to others we seem to have had no consideration for value for money.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46