IT is perhaps the most famous final meal ever enjoyed, bar maybe the Last Supper.
Now food lovers are being invited to enjoy what guests on the Titanic would have eaten on their last fateful night.
Chateau Mona Lisa, in Puerto Banus, is replicating the exact eight course menu (see below) eaten by the 1st class passengers travelling on the night it sank on April 14, 1912.
The meal, prepared by chef Francisco Sepulveda, will be held on May 24 and cost 50€ per person.
Menu Premiere Classe
Aperitif with Oyster
with Mousseline Sauce
Filete Mignon Lili – Chicken Lyonese – Lamb with Mint Sauce
Duck Roti with Apple Sauce
Rice – Farcie Courgette – Chateau Potatoes – Carrot Pure – Pea Pure
Punch a la Romaine
Waldorf Tart – Chocolate Eclaire with Vanilla – Peaches in Chartreuse Jelly
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10