CELEBRITIES it may be well used to – but La Sala restaurant in Puerto Banus was blessed with a royal visit at the weekend.
For dining at their tables was none other than Prince Albert of Monaco.
The 54-year-old son of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco and Grace Kelly visited the venue with 12 male friends.
Prince Albert, who is one of the world’s wealthiest royals with a fortune of over €0.7 bn, enjoyed an evening of Laurent Perrier Champagne and live music.
The group then continued to party at Aqwa Mist nightclub downstairs.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10