YOUR sex drive, personality type and job can all be deciphered from the way you eat your eggs.
Using a process known as data mining, researchers determined that a poached egg eater is likely to be female, have two children and a happy and outgoing personality.
She also enjoys listening to upbeat music.
Scrambled egg enthusiasts are guarded but more likely to hold senior level jobs as well as owning their own home, while omelette lovers are likely to have a tidy home and a self-disciplined attitude.
Boiled egg lovers meanwhile have a tendency to be careless, disorganised and impulsive, while fried egg eaters are typically younger and male with a high sex drive.
They are generally in the skilled working class, discovered the researchers working for the British Egg Industry Council.
- Spanish Mirador bosses sentenced to two years in prison - 29 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Woman searching for cousin on Costa del Sol - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:05
- Spanish test driver recalls UK crash ordeal - 25 Oct, 2012 @ 08:00
- The hiking trails of Mijas - 24 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- Estepona hospital plan back on the go - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 15:38
- Spanish scientists to explore Saturn moon - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 08:16
- Things that go bump in the night: Spanish ghosts and ghouls - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 11:53
- Spectacular Sayalonga - 18 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- British man found dead in Spain after yacht capsizes - 16 Oct, 2012 @ 14:19
- What your egg says about you - 14 Oct, 2012 @ 17:00