CHRISTMAS is coming, and here at the Olive Press we are already looking forward to 2013.
The events of the last few months are still very much in the minds of many expats – in particular the fires and the heavy rains – with many still struggling to get some kind of normality back.
Christmas cheer is getting stronger each day, with belenes already in place and the mulled wine flowing.
Now it is time to consign 2012 to the past and look forward to brighter times.
Let’s hope this year, Andalucia’s Three Kings – who, according to the Pope himself (and he must know!) came from Andalucia and not the Middle East – bring the best gifts this year.
Gifts which will help Andalucia recover from its annus horribilis and keep 2013 free from disaster.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00