PARENTS are being urged to be wary of cheap produce this Christmas after five dangerous toys were taken off the market.
Following inspections carried out by the Junta in 50 shops across Granada province, the removed items were found to either be easily inflammable or contain small parts which could choke children.
Meanwhile Spain’s Consumer Institute has warned shoppers to be extra careful with cheap toys, decorations and fancy dress items this Christmas.
To see the latest product recalls for Europe, go to http://ec.europa.eu/rapex
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36