BODEGAS Robles, a highly esteemed organic winery from Cordoba, won a gold medal at the National Competition of Organic Wine in Estella.
The winery’s Piedra Luenga B-PX won the prize under the ‘sweet wine and liquor’ category.
The ninth annual competition, which concluded on June 21, awarded 28 medals to organic Spanish wineries.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48