A HORROR spoof of the El Gordo television advert has gone viral.
Several videos are being shown on YouTube, but a scary version has attracted almost 1.7 million views in just a few days.
In the popular video a soppy Christmas scene has been transformed into a horror show, with scared children recoiling in fear at the sound of the Spanish crooners which star in the ad.
The official advert, which has become a laughing stock for being too kitsch, has been seen just 270,000 times on the video sharing site.
It stars Spanish singers Montserrat Caballé, Raphael, Marta Sánchez, Niña Pastori and David Bustamante.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40