THE Guardia Civil detained British fugitive, Trevor Moore, over charges of drug trafficking and money laundering in Casares on Wednesday.
Trevor Moore, 45, fled from the Belgian Justice and was residing in the province of Malaga where he belongs to an armed gang.
Moore was wanted by Belgian courts for supplying cocaine from Ecuador to the Biker Organisation “Hells Angels” in Bruges.
The investigation against Trevor Moore began last June after a meeting amongst different police groups responsible for locating and apprehending fugitives across various locations.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40