SET in one of the most beautiful locations on the Costa de la Luz, Hotel Sindhura, near Vejer, now counts a gourmet Italian chef among its staff.
Head chef Benito – owner Ana’s son in law – has trained with a string of famous Italian chefs including Gennaro Contaldo and Antonio Carluccio.
His new restaurant Peperoncino Grill boasts an innovative twist on traditional Italian dishes, with mouth-watering pasta, succulent char-grill meats with locally grown vegetables, real gelato ice cream and authentic coffee straight from Italy.
Come and visit this brand new terrace restaurant on April 11 to enjoy a true taste of Italy, by sunshine or by candlelight.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44