MALAGA province is celebrating the best food, wine and beer Andalucia has to offer with a 10-day festival of outdoor events in Antequera, Marbella, Nerja and Ronda.
The Malaga Food and Wine Festival is set to attract thousands of visitors to sample the best of the Mediterranean cuisine, learn from top chefs and test their skills in adult and child workshops between May 23 and June 1.
But the main course arrives on the final weekend, beginning May 30, at Malaga’s Palacio de Ferias y Congresos.
Michelin-starred chefs, including Marbella’s Dani Garcia, will be giving demonstrations in the first event of its kind, aiming to establish Malaga as the culinary capital of Southern Spain.
Tickets for this event cost 10 and include a free drink and tapa.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05