BRAZILIAN footballer Neymar is also in Ibiza… in a corset.
The 22-year-old striker made an early exit from the World Cup after Colombia’s Juan Zuniga sent a knee into Neymar’s back, breaking one of his vertebrae.
Following the accident, the star player began an intensive physiotherapy routine with a strict course of anti-inflammatory medicine.
The injury hasn’t stopped the Barcelona star from kicking back, as a hilarious photo of the player in skimpy trunks accessorised with a sexy recovery corset was posted to Twitter.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00