LIBERTINES frontman Pete Doherty claims the show at Benicassim this summer was the happiest he has ever been on stage.
The controversial rocker – famous for his on/off romance with Kate Moss – said the Spanish show had put ‘something back into place’ in his life.
A long-time drug addict, he claimed it was the first time he had not felt any ‘hallucinatory terror’ whilst performing on stage.
“It had nothing to do with drugs, the crowd, or journalists, nothing to do with heroin, Kate Moss, Lily Allen or anyone else, but everything was good,” he said.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36