THE father of Ashya King has complained after UK border staff ‘treated him like a criminal’ at London Gatwick.
Scroll down for video…
Son Naveed King uploaded a YouTube video showing police stopping them as they attempted to walk through border control.
Both of their passports were taken away and police were called as they attempted to re-enter the country.
Brett King said: “How would you feel coming back to your country to be treated like a criminal.”
This is the first time any of the Kings have gone back to the UK since fleeing in August.
Ashya King remains in Spain where he continues his rehabilitation at HC Marbella International hospital.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36