GOING away? Treat your four-legged friend to some five-star luxury at Stefanie’s Kennels.
Set in beautiful countryside 1km east of Estepona, with sea views and a specially-designed exercise lawn, your puss or pooch can feel thoroughly pampered.
There are 13 en suite garden bedrooms for dogs, while the cattery is surrounded by lush vegetation.
Stefanie has been supplying luxury stays for expat cats and dogs for nearly 30 years and is now assisted by her son Gianna, ensuring the next generation takes animal care onwards.
The kennel holds licenses from both the Town Hall and Junta de Andalucia.
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00