GOING away? Treat your four-legged friend to some five-star luxury at Stefanie’s Kennels.
Set in beautiful countryside 1km east of Estepona, with sea views and a specially-designed exercise lawn, your puss or pooch can feel thoroughly pampered.
There are 13 en suite garden bedrooms for dogs, while the cattery is surrounded by lush vegetation.
Stefanie has been supplying luxury stays for expat cats and dogs for nearly 30 years and is now assisted by her son Gianna, ensuring the next generation takes animal care onwards.
The kennel holds licenses from both the Town Hall and Junta de Andalucia.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58