SPRINGTIME in the Alameda Open Air Theatre means one thing: the Gib Fringe!
Featuring two top notch comedians from the UK on Friday, who have been selling out festivals for years, it is an unmissable opportunity.
Saturday is all about music and features two concerts – and promises to offer a night out in a unique setting.
Sunday closes with a family show to entertain little and large alike, including face painting.
Running from May 22nd till 24th, the event – in it’s 3rd year – hosted at the Alameda Open Air Theatre, brings a weekend with something for every one and should not be missed
• Visit www.gibfringe.com for more details.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25