A MEETING has been held between four left-wing parties in Marbella to discuss pacting and kicking PP mayor Angeles Munoz out of office.
Olive Press sources have revealed that a secret meeting planned for last night in Guadalmina was cancelled after party members were followed.
However, another meeting was held by Opcion Sampredena in San Pedro today, with the PSOE, Costa del Sol Si Puede (Podemos-backed) and Izquierda Unida in attendance.
If the four parties pact, they will have enough seats to form a majority and kick the PP out.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44