LEGENDARY 80s heavy metal band Saxon will headline the HardnHeavy festival on June 27 in celebration of the Rock on the Rock club’s tenth anniversary.
Famed for their mind-blowing live shows, Skindred – previous winners of the UK metal Hammer best live band award – will also play, along with seven other hard rock and metal bands from the local area including Midriff, Angelwings and The Tragic Company. Come in Leon, Soul Within, Dead City Radio and Overdry complete the line-up.
The event runs from midday to midnight, with multiple bars, a BBQ and restaurant as well as a chill-out area and merchandise stalls.
It will take place at Lathbury Barracks on the south side of the Rock.
Tickets cost £30. They can be purchased at www.eventbrite.co.uk or at Rock on the Rock club, D&H ceramics and Parodytur.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44