IF you asked most people what a heavy metal rocker’s favourite food is, they’d probably take a stab at a rare steak, or even a raw one.
So imagine the surprise when Juanma Madrid opened Afrika Vegan Rock Bar in Almunecar.
Yes. Vegan and Rock.
Serving up homemade hummus, ‘eggless’ Spanish omelettes and pickled aubergines, Juanma hopes the bar will become a hit with the rock community.
“I wanted to create an alternative space,” said Juanma. “A place for music fans to enjoy their favourite music, meet like-minded people and just feel like at home.
“People do not see hard rock and veganism going together, but it is not true. Both are elements of unconventional life style.”
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25