TWO Christmas concerts will be performed by the Collegium Musicum on the Costa del Sol in the run up to the festive season under their director of music, Annamaria Philipps, and with soloists Julie-Anne Hunter (soprano) and trumpeter Angel San Bartolomé Cortes.
The first of these is at a new venue for them, of Hotel IPV Palace and Spa (Beatriz) Fuengirola on Sunday, 13 December 13 at 19:00h. Tickets €10 concessions €8 with the possibility of meeting all the performers after the concert at a drinks and tapas get-together for €15.
The second performance is at the familiar venue of Iglesia de la Encarnación in Marbella old town on Tuesday, 15 December 15 at 20:30h and is free.
Many well know works have been chosen to make this a joyous event including works from Rondeau’s A Christmas Symphony, Let the Bright Seraphim from Handel’s Eternal Source of Light Divine (a real tear jerker!) and his, Zadok the Priest. Anderson, Gounod, Adams and Bach also feature in program.
So get into the Christmas Spirit, pop along to the Hotel IPV Palace & Spa “Beatriz” near the castle in Fuengirola (A7 km. 206) or to the Marbella old town church.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25