IN 2011 they became the first and only group to win The X Factor.
Three albums and two UK number one singles later, pop quartet Little Mix are heading to Spain for the first time to play a double-header of gigs.
The English girl group received two Brit Award nominations last month, and are now preparing to jet off on a 51-date tour spanning the world.
The Black Magic hitmakers will play in Barcelona on June 24 and Madrid on June 25, with tickets starting at €30.
Performing hits from their third album, Get Weird, Little Mix start in England before heading down under to Australia, and then finishing with a whistlestop tour of Europe with the last show in Madrid.
For more information and tickets, visit: http://www.little-mix.com/es/tour/tour/archive
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44