A SURVEY revealed on Wednesday that 67% of Spaniards want the UK to vote remain in the upcoming referendum.
The TNS study surveyed five European countries and asked whether or not they wanted the UK to stay in the European Union.
It found that 78% of Germans, 60% of French and 54% of Poles also want Britain to remain.
In the UK, 38% wanted to remain, 34% wanted to leave while 28% remained unsure.
The UK will take to the polls on June 23 in what has been described as the decision of a generation.
With current polls saying its too close to call, the same survey asked those taking part for their predictions.
Every country predicted victory for the ‘In’ campaign, apart from France, where just over half predicted a Brexit.
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49
- BREAKING: Police continue evacuation of British embassy after alleged bomb threat on Madrid skyscraper - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14