A SURVEY revealed on Wednesday that 67% of Spaniards want the UK to vote remain in the upcoming referendum.
The TNS study surveyed five European countries and asked whether or not they wanted the UK to stay in the European Union.
It found that 78% of Germans, 60% of French and 54% of Poles also want Britain to remain.
In the UK, 38% wanted to remain, 34% wanted to leave while 28% remained unsure.
The UK will take to the polls on June 23 in what has been described as the decision of a generation.
With current polls saying its too close to call, the same survey asked those taking part for their predictions.
Every country predicted victory for the ‘In’ campaign, apart from France, where just over half predicted a Brexit.
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19