IT completely changed the fabric of Estepona old town centre when it opened four years ago.
With its fantastic collection of 70 wines by the glass, separated into easy to understand price brackets, Casa del Rey brought a new style of diner to the centre.
Gourmets keen to experiment with wines and tapas love the stylish high-ceiling ambience and attractive tables outside, always full on warm evenings.
Its sommelier Ferran Pacheco lives and breathes wine and now offers regular and bespoke wine tasting courses at the recently opened Wine Room next door.
Part of the Reinaldo group of businesses, which includes Reinaldo in the port and a new spot Bar Don Reinaldo in Calle Real, it is well run and offers quality.
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16