IT completely changed the fabric of Estepona old town centre when it opened four years ago.
With its fantastic collection of 70 wines by the glass, separated into easy to understand price brackets, Casa del Rey brought a new style of diner to the centre.
Gourmets keen to experiment with wines and tapas love the stylish high-ceiling ambience and attractive tables outside, always full on warm evenings.
Its sommelier Ferran Pacheco lives and breathes wine and now offers regular and bespoke wine tasting courses at the recently opened Wine Room next door.
Part of the Reinaldo group of businesses, which includes Reinaldo in the port and a new spot Bar Don Reinaldo in Calle Real, it is well run and offers quality.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05