NOTORIOUS British expat Westley Capper has allegedly pleaded guilty to a fatal hit-and-run incident in Marbella.
The man – linked to the disappearance of stunning Latvian expat Agnese Klavina, in 2014 – has been remanded in custody in Alhaurin prison, while awaiting trial.
He was driving a silver English-plated Bentley GT Continental, alongside his friend Craig Porter, who is also charged with the disappearance of Agnese.
After fleeing the scene, police arrested the pair at a bar in Estepona.
Appearing in court today, sources told the Olive Press that he pleaded guilty. Meanwhile Porter has been released on bail.
His passport had already been seized while he reports to police twice a month over the abduction of Agnese outside a nightclub in Puerto Banus.
While his lawyers insist he has not been charged for the missing girl case, he has now been accused of the death of a 40-year-old Bolivian mother of a two year old.
The woman was knocked over while crossing a zebra crossing in San Pedro de Alcantara.
“A lorry stopped for her, but the British driver of a Bentley went straight into her sending her 100ft into the air,” a source told the Olive Press.
Capper drives a number of luxury cars including a Mercedes S-Class and lives in the exclusive Madronal development – one of Spain’s most expensive.
His father, a multi-millionaire property owner, is originally from Essex.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36