A TEACHER in Spain released a bull into a ring full of static students as part of an experiment.
The encounter was designed to prove that the animal only attacks humans when it is provoked or attacked itself.
It´s not known where it was filmed in Spain, but the video was uploaded by Spanish blogger Salvador Raya and has been viewed over 14 million times.
A group of around 40 students staggered in three rows stand still as a young bull races around the pen looking for an escape route.
The video shows how the bull reacts to movement and not colour.
It can be seen running through and around the students, purposely not injuring them.
Bullfighting has long been a Spanish tradition, but it is increasingly coming under pressure from animal rights groups, younger generations and international communities.
So far 17 cities and towns have decreased funding for bullfights and bull runs or passed measures condemning or banning them.
- IN PICS: Luxury lifestyle of Marbella expat couple accused of cocaine trafficking and money laundering as court orders €4 million seizure of assets - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Dead blue whale found floating in Marbella - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 10:39
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43