A SPANISH baby-clothing brand is celebrating a second endorsement from the youngest member of Britain’s royal family.
For the second time, Princess Charlotte has appeared in official royal photos clad in m&h designs.
Shot by the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton to mark her daughter’s first birthday, the set of four photographs portray the royal toddler in various outfits including a pink cardigan and dress by the Spanish designer.
Mum Kate previously used the brand in the first official photo of the Princess, prompting a frenzy online with fans desperate to know where they could purchase the cute floral dress.
It is believed it was bought from an m&h store by the Princess’ Spanish nanny, Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo.
The clothing company was founded by Margarita Pato Cid and boasts five stores across Spain, including in Sevilla and Madrid.
Every piece is unique, having been made by hand using fabrics only from Spain.
The international demand for the pieces has led Margarita to create a website which will soon be able to deliver worldwide so that every mum can dress their darling daughters like princesses.
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25