A BRITISH tourist in Spain slathered himself in suncream and slid head-first across concrete and into a swimming pool.
The stunt left him covered in cuts and bruises as the concrete tore the skin off his belly.
The footage was captured by mum-of-three Kelly Crouch as she looked on wincing from her balcony in Benidorm.
The boy had been edged on by his friends, but crawled out of the pool with his stomach, arms and knees bleeding.
Kelly said: “They had been messing around all day but this was definitely the craziest thing I saw.
“It’s the sort of thing that probably only seems like a good idea after an afternoon of drinking.
“You could see them all whooping and cheering, I couldn’t believe he did it. I saw him around the hotel afterwards and he was covered in cuts and bruises to his legs and arms.
“He tried a couple of short ones but then they rubbed him up with suncream thinking it would help with the friction.
“The ground was solid concrete. Even though they covered it in water, it still must have hurt like hell.”
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19