A BRITISH tourist in Spain slathered himself in suncream and slid head-first across concrete and into a swimming pool.
The stunt left him covered in cuts and bruises as the concrete tore the skin off his belly.
The footage was captured by mum-of-three Kelly Crouch as she looked on wincing from her balcony in Benidorm.
The boy had been edged on by his friends, but crawled out of the pool with his stomach, arms and knees bleeding.
Kelly said: “They had been messing around all day but this was definitely the craziest thing I saw.
“It’s the sort of thing that probably only seems like a good idea after an afternoon of drinking.
“You could see them all whooping and cheering, I couldn’t believe he did it. I saw him around the hotel afterwards and he was covered in cuts and bruises to his legs and arms.
“He tried a couple of short ones but then they rubbed him up with suncream thinking it would help with the friction.
“The ground was solid concrete. Even though they covered it in water, it still must have hurt like hell.”
- Expats rally around British pensioner made homeless on Spain’s Costa del Sol as alleged ‘squatter tenants’ speak out - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 20:32
- British expats and locals FUMING as celebrity chef Dani Garcia’s chiringuito gets go ahead on protected land in southern Spain - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:16
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09