LOOKING for a meaty treat?
Well steak your money on Longhorn Restaurant in Benalmadena pueblo.
The incredibly popular Sunday and Monday BBQs are legendary.
From 1pm-1Opm on Sunday and from 6.30pm on Monday you can eat as much as you like for €16.50 including a great range of meats, mixed salad and a baked potato.
With a beefed up kitchen team the restaurant is now open every evening from 6:30pm.
But the dish to get every meat-lover’s juices flowing is the speciality ‘dry-aged’ steaks.
Hung for between 21 and 28 days at 1°C and at 60% humidity, the meat’s flavour subtly deepens due to enzyme activity.
Only cows older than eight and reared exclusively on pasture are used, and the result is a full-flavoured steak big enough for up to three.
Visit www.longhorn-del-sol.com or www.facebook.com/LonghornPueblo
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14