LOOKING for a meaty treat?
Well steak your money on Longhorn Restaurant in Benalmadena pueblo.
The incredibly popular Sunday and Monday BBQs are legendary.
From 1pm-1Opm on Sunday and from 6.30pm on Monday you can eat as much as you like for €16.50 including a great range of meats, mixed salad and a baked potato.
With a beefed up kitchen team the restaurant is now open every evening from 6:30pm.
But the dish to get every meat-lover’s juices flowing is the speciality ‘dry-aged’ steaks.
Hung for between 21 and 28 days at 1°C and at 60% humidity, the meat’s flavour subtly deepens due to enzyme activity.
Only cows older than eight and reared exclusively on pasture are used, and the result is a full-flavoured steak big enough for up to three.
Visit www.longhorn-del-sol.com or www.facebook.com/LonghornPueblo
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05