LOOKING for a meaty treat?
Well steak your money on Longhorn Restaurant in Benalmadena pueblo.
The incredibly popular Sunday and Monday BBQs are legendary.
From 1pm-1Opm on Sunday and from 6.30pm on Monday you can eat as much as you like for €16.50 including a great range of meats, mixed salad and a baked potato.
With a beefed up kitchen team the restaurant is now open every evening from 6:30pm.
But the dish to get every meat-lover’s juices flowing is the speciality ‘dry-aged’ steaks.
Hung for between 21 and 28 days at 1°C and at 60% humidity, the meat’s flavour subtly deepens due to enzyme activity.
Only cows older than eight and reared exclusively on pasture are used, and the result is a full-flavoured steak big enough for up to three.
Visit www.longhorn-del-sol.com or www.facebook.com/LonghornPueblo
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45