A NEWLY released video by evil terrorist group ISIS has featured Spain for the first time.
The video shows an aerial shot of the Alhambra palace and fortress in Granada, alongside images of child soldiers being indoctrinated by the group’s leaders.
The youngsters are sporting jackets with ISIS symbols while images of Baghdad and Rome also appear.
The Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a major attraction, bringing in around 6,000 tourists a day.
The video comes after several references to Spain have been made by the jihadi group in the last 12 months.
These include when the death cult revealed plans last year to dominate ‘Al-Andalus’, the Arabic name given to the parts of Spain, Portugal and France that were occupied by the moors between the 5th and 8th century.
Experts say the increased emission of texts and statements translated into Spanish increase the possibility of terror attacks on Spanish soil.
ISIS released a statement in Arabic in July ordering supporters in Morocco, Tunisia and Libya to attack Spaniards, and its more recent works have been increasingly subtitled in Spanish.
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33