THE latest raid at Kim’s Animal Rescue Centre is as unsurprising as it is important.
Since our initial investigation two years ago, dozens of former employees and rattled animal activists have contacted us with worrying tales of abuse and mistreatment at the shelter.
And, in our 10th anniversary edition, it is fitting to splash on a story that combines animal rights and expats under investigation: two issues that we have time and again covered over the last decade.
On top of that it is testament to our sources for keeping us on the pulse with important, breaking stories that go unnoticed, ignored and unreported in other newspapers on the coast.
Keep them coming!
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00