THE latest raid at Kim’s Animal Rescue Centre is as unsurprising as it is important.
Since our initial investigation two years ago, dozens of former employees and rattled animal activists have contacted us with worrying tales of abuse and mistreatment at the shelter.
And, in our 10th anniversary edition, it is fitting to splash on a story that combines animal rights and expats under investigation: two issues that we have time and again covered over the last decade.
On top of that it is testament to our sources for keeping us on the pulse with important, breaking stories that go unnoticed, ignored and unreported in other newspapers on the coast.
Keep them coming!
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38