WHY shouldn’t expats be able to care for the elderly in the UK?
Let’s face it, It’s such a challenging job that many back in Britain quite simply won’t consider it.
And while some here might do it just for the money, as would be the same anywhere, so what?
The point is doing the job well and in a caring way, as the vast majority of expats are more than capable of showing.
And on top of that, the majority of Britons flying back for the work have previous experience in care, receive full background checks and receive intensive training.
It’s time people back in the UK stopped finding excuses to give us expats a kick.
Moving abroad takes serious planning, preparation and thought, not to mention a lot of get up and go.
So what better group of people than expats to look after the elderly?
Perhaps disgruntled Brits at home should vent their anger towards the lack of government investment, as that is what is causing the current crisis, not expats looking after their sick.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00