A MAN has been arrested on suspicion of involvement in the disappearance of Latvian waitress Agnese Klavina.
Cops believe the nightclub bouncer at Aqwa Mist may have helped prime suspects Westley Capper and Craig Porter bundle Klavina into their car.
Capper, who is facing jail for running over and killing a Bolivian woman in Marbella last May, is said to have called the nightclub worker 48 times after Klavina disappeared.
Klavina’s family have also voiced their suspicions that the bouncer was involved.
It comes after video surveillance showed him holding the car door closed against Klavina as she tried to exit the vehicle.
Privately educated Capper said she entered the car voluntarily and that he and Porter dropped her off at a roundabout.
Capper is currently living back in Puerto Banus having posted €50,000 bail over the death of Fatima Dorado in last year’s lethal hit and run.
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40