HE is famous for looking at your bits.
Now vintage TV presenter Eric Knowles is making a welcome return to the Costa del Sol.
The Antiques Roadshow star will be on hand to give free valuations from small items and collectibles to larger pieces, paintings and photographs at the 50 Plus Expo in Fuengirola in December.
The event, previously called the Over 50s show, is making a welcome comeback after a two-year break.
There will be many Christmas attractions, notably cookery demonstrations offering traditional fayre and more novel cuisine and the event will be perfect for over-50s as ‘a one-stop shop’ to get information on their physical and financial health as well as many of their interests and hobbies.
Health and well-being will be a key element of the event based on the well-proven premise that exercise, sensible diet, and regular monitoring slows down the age process.
There will insurance advice as well as pottery and painting exhibitions
Anyone interested at exhibiting at the Show, contact [email protected] or tel: 003531 4969028
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13